Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2008-Jul-05 16:44:00
Subject:RE: Prep Server ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Prep Server ? Landis 2008-Jul-05 16:44:00
>What time is the server shutting down? My page says that I have 12 hours 34
>minutes  left to edit and when I go to the page it says that time is up. I
>will need a late edit time if it becomes available.
>
>Francis

Francis,

This message was delayed because it got caught in the Yahoo Groups
spam filter.  In addition, I didn't reply before because we
specifically set the closing time to be in the morning my time in
order to give everyone the most amount of time to work on their
contributions.

I don't know why you were told on one page that you had 12 hours left
and on another that your time was up.  I haven't seen that before.
If you could send details off list to #removed#
perhaps Markus could look into that.

I'll add you to the late edit list and let you know as soon as that
opens again.  Probably within another 24 hours - after we button up
the first publication of Elevation.

-Landis