Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2008-Sep-25 02:35:00
Subject:Re: A little help?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: A little help? Uri Cogan 2008-Sep-25 02:35:00
Russ Addie wrote:

> I am preparing my work for posting and have run into a problem. After I
> have created my shot as an equirectangular I take it into Pano2QTVR to
> put the spin sprite onto it and it has made a few weird green splotches
> on the seam. Anyone ever see this problem? Here are two links, with the
> first being the "clean one" with no spin and the second having the
> problem and the spin. Look up at the orange wall of light.
> Normal clean - http://www.zoomhome.com/demo/color/color1.html
> <http://www.zoomhome.com/demo/color/color1.html>
> Green Blotches - http://www.zoomhome.com/demo/color/color2.html
> <http://www.zoomhome.com/demo/color/color2.html>

I downloaded you 'good' pano (pa_art_design_4.mov) and processed it via
Pano2VR on both Mac OS 10.5.5 and Vista for self-rotation. Looks good.
No green blotches.

Thomas Rauscher's web site (http://gardengnomesoftware.com) says:

Pano2QTVR is the older product, runs only on Windows and depends on
Apple's QuickTime. Pano2VR has been completely rewritten, runs on
Windows, Mac, Linux, and it doesn't depend on QuickTime (hence the
changed name). Pano2VR is not capable of creating object movies.

If you want, just let me know privately what direction and how much spin
you want to put on it and I'll process it for you.

Uri
http://www.uricogan.com