Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2008-Sep-26 12:53:00
Subject:Re: music and panos

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: music and panos Caroling Geary 2008-Sep-26 12:53:00
Look at it from this point of view: isn't what you want to do very
much like what the ZKM museum did with WWP panos? They used our panos
in their show. We objected. It is not only Bach that you wish to rob,
it is the producer and the person playing the organ. You should be
able to find some free clips or take up singing. I'm joking but half
serious. Original sounds could be more engaging.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net