Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2008-Sep-28 21:13:00
Subject:Re: Geographic coordinates in Artistica

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Geographic coordinates in Artistica Yahoo Account 2008-Sep-28 21:13:00
Hi Caroling,

click on the Geographic Coordinates [EDIT] field, and enter "0" for all the degrees. Then pick "Suppressed..." from the "precision" pop-up menu. This will hide the marker and make the text appear. A little non-obvious, and I've just stumbled over the necessary "0" padding (the server won't accept "empty" data).

-Markus