Sender:Luis Benitez
Date/Time:2008-Oct-01 19:56:00
Subject:Re: Pano to VIdeo

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Pano to VIdeo Luis Benitez 2008-Oct-01 19:56:00
On 1/10/08 01:23 PM, "mediumspeedjosh" <#removed#> wrote:

> I'm looking for a program that will display my virtual tours in a
> video format (such as avi or mpg) but I'm having a hard time finding
> anything decent out there. Am I just a dreamer or is there a program
> out there that can help me convert my tours so they can be edited as
> movies and made into dvds, played on tvs, etc...?

Realviz Siticher Unlimited can make movies of your QTpano easily but it is
expensive software; Photo to Movie  also can do it.

Check this link: http://www.panoguide.com/products/autodesk/stitcher/
?Stitcher can also output a movie from your panoramic image. Just enter
movie editing mode, and you can define a sequence of movements around the
panoramic scene and output them as a QuickTime or AVI movie. You can control
frame rate and resolution too. I have not tested it, but I suspect that DVD
output (just a movie, not interactive of course) should be really easy.?