Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2004-Aug-11 20:23:00
Subject:Re: Market Submissions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Market Submissions Dave 360texas.com 2004-Aug-11 20:23:00
Hi Waleed,

Yes we were in the Kingdom from 1971 [less 2 years in the States]
until we departed in 1986.  Spent most of our time in Riyadh and
Hafr Al Batin.  We we working with the Saudi Government doing
military vertical construction.  To see our construction of Mosques,
Housing, Hospital and buildings "Google" on King Khalid Military
City to see how they are using the facility recently.

And Thanks for visiting our 360Texas.com site... we hope it helps
folks wanting to learn about VR photography.

Dave

--- In #removed#, Madeena 360 <#removed#> wrote:
> On 6/8/2004 3:35 AM, "Dave 360texas.com" <#removed#> wrote:
> >
> > For 14 years we lived in Saudi Arabia, at Riyadh, Tabuk [close to
> > Jordan] and Hafr Al Batin (60km from Kuwait border).
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> 14 years is a long time for an American to stay in a country like
Saudi
> Arabia :-).  Tabuk must have been tough.  Was your work related to
the Oil
> industry?
>
> I am Egyptian and I had went to school in Kuwait back in the
80?s.  I
> started VR 3 years ago and your website was probably the first one
I found