Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2004-Aug-06 00:35:00
Subject:Re: Market Submissions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Market Submissions Dave 360texas.com 2004-Aug-06 00:35:00
Andy,

Certainly you could take a macro (close up of gold in behind the
cases) panorama of the Gold Suq?  What better way to show and tell
the real market value of Gold??  "The Gold Market"

For 14 years we lived in Saudi Arabia, at Riyadh, Tabuk [close to
Jordan] and Hafr Al Batin (60km from Kuwait border).

I would think that a quick trip to the Gold Suq for 2 or 3 panoramas
should not be an issue.

Dave

--- In #removed#, Andy Alpern <#removed#> wrote:
> I am definitely down with the Market theme!
> Here's an old one. I have since reshot this in much higher res but
it's
> not on line right now:
> http://golemproductions.com/shuk/my/index.html
> peace,
> andy
>
> Golem Productions
> http://golemproductions.com
>

> On Aug 5, 2004, at 4:51 PM, Michael Price wrote:
>
> > While we're at it. Here are a few I shot in Mexico of a
traditional
> >  Market Place that locals use.
> >
> > http://www.sitetraffic.com/rsm2/qt/market3.htm
> > http://www.sitetraffic.com/rsm2/qt/market2.htm
> > http://www.sitetraffic.com/rsm2/qt/market.htm
> >
> >  Michael Price
> >  Sitetraffic.com - Moving Media.
> >  1 281 681 8565
> > http://www.sitetraffic.com
> >

> > ------
> >  The World-Wide Panorama
> >
> >  For more information:
> >  -Visit the web site at http://GeoImages.Berkeley.edu/wwp.html
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> > <lrec_companion_043004.gif>
> > <l.gif>
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> > 	? 	To visit your group on the web, go to:
> > ?
> > 	? 	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > #removed#
> > ?
> > 	? 	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of