Sender:pedro_silva58
Date/Time:2009-Feb-11 12:14:00
Subject:Re: Free web3D maps offer for WWP project

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Free web3D maps offer for WWP project pedro_silva58 2009-Feb-11 12:14:00
don et al.,

very good to know nothing like this is planned for the wwp site!
let's keep it that way!!  but i note, again, these two bits from the
original post:

"we offer free of charge the use of our application *inside WWP
website*" (emphasis added)
"We will [like hell, you will!] put only a web link (or a html tab) to
ship 3D paper glasses to people who makes a small donation."

once again, i do not accept any of this at all -- not on my own
panorama pages on the wwp, anyway.

cheers,
pedro

ps. bruce, you will notice that i have commented on this before.