Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2009-Feb-14 13:34:00
Subject:Re: Diversity - the time period announcement

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Diversity - the time period announcement Keith Martin 2009-Feb-14 13:34:00
Sometime around 14/2/09 (at 00:40 -0800) Bostjan Burger said:

>I hope there is enough time to get the idea about the Diversity and
>to make a time plan for "shooting" the pano.

Thanks Bostjan, I'm sure there will be. :-)

In short: the timeframe for shooting is 18th-23rd March, and we have
until the end of April 1st (UTC) to process and upload.

BTW, times are all UTC (Coordinated Universal Time), so keep an eye
on that universal clock rather than your own local time. One place to
check UTC time regardless of where you are is:
http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?UTC/s/0/java
Although there are other sites too.