Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2009-May-07 16:46:00
Subject:Re: June WWP event theme: Time

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: June WWP event theme: Time Bostjan Burger 2009-May-07 16:46:00
Well? we have discussed about the suggested
matches with the discussed theme and even upgrades it. Keith wrote a great
essay and I as a geographer think that Time is very close related with the
geography. Actually all the geographic environment is the result of time ? from
mountain ridges to deserts or a development of small settlements into the
metropolis. Once prosperous civilizations are now only in a tracks of the
archaeological sites or in museums. Social and cultural geography bases mainly
on time ? development as progress or the recession of the society. I think that
is very good idea.
Btw. .. in my language 'time' is '?as'.
Bostjan Burger