Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2004-Aug-13 03:51:00
Subject:Re: Please test this

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Please test this Alex Makienko 2004-Aug-13 03:51:00
Ed,

Full-screen doesn't work (XP, IE6) - it shows broken icon. Probably there is
a link error in code line:

                 <param name="src"
value="http://www.brightridge.com/vrs/WWP/nappa.mov">

Should be (I suppose as the follows link opens successfully):

                 <param name="src"
value="http://www.brightridge.com/vrs/nappa.mov">

And I would suggest opening a new window for the full-screen without menu
bar (using JavaScript function 'open')

Alex
www.dimensions360.com