Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2009-May-11 18:55:00
Subject:Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ? Alex Makienko 2009-May-11 18:55:00
Does this group allow to insert panorama into the message body? Does this newsgroup have a panorama gallery? Does the newsgroup provide any other option to illustrate your work in any other way but just a link? No. Many people do not have a web site. What they left to do? Just blah-blah-blah...

Cheers