Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2009-May-11 19:05:00
Subject:Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ? Hans Nyberg 2009-May-11 19:05:00
On 11/05/2009, at 20.39, Alex Makienko wrote:

> Bostian Burger:
>
> > a "bit" off topic for a WWP, isn't it?
>
> A lot off-topic! :-) BUT... Is there any other place to discuss
> such technical things? Many pano forums seem to be dead. Where we
> can share and discuss our technical experience?

Where have you been hiding the last years.
Panoguide.com forum
PanotoolsNG group http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsng/

Both english forums and with all kinds of panorama discussions, tech
or other.

Panorama creation is today also very much a viewer and  stitcher
discussion and as they are very specific for each of them discussions
are at their own forums.
Flashpanoramas.com forum  - KRPano.com - Pano2VR forum -  PTGui group
- Autopano forum.
And there are also a German and  some French forums
http://www.panophoto.org/forums/
http://www.panorama-community.net/wbb/index.php?page=Portal

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk<http://www.panoramas.dk>
Features Fullscreen Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the
World
email:  #removed#