Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2009-Jul-04 03:07:00
Subject:Re: no souund on my pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: no souund on my pano Pat Swovelin 2009-Jul-04 03:07:00
On 7/3/2009 4:10 PM, Yahoo Account's hamster got loose on the keyboard
and typed ...:
> Sure about that? I can hear cowbells passing by - do you get some kind
> of error?

You need a new battery in your hearing aid.  Those are--ahem--goat
bells.      =8^)

And there's no volume problem here like with Dieter's clock ticking.

Be that as it may I just tested both pages in FF, IE, Safari, Chrome and
Opera (all the latest versions running in Win XP Pro SP3) and they
worked as expected.  All of them, with the exception of FF, are plain
vanilla default settings with nothing added or changed.  That should
rule out any browser issues.

> -Markus

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large