Sender:Joel M. Baldwini
Date/Time:2009-Aug-24 23:44:00
Subject:Re: facebook page

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: facebook page Joel M. Baldwini 2009-Aug-24 23:44:00
You do that and you'll lose a bunch of people. ( how many would you gain? )

In what way would it be more efficient?  What's more efficient that a
mailing list where
all you have to do is read your email.  And even more efficient in my case
because I have
rules that filter the emails into a separate folder.

I've never understood this move away from email lists to forums.
I'm on many lists.
I read very few forums, too much trouble.

--On Monday, August 24, 2009 7:37 AM -0700 Dan Ruettimann
<#removed#> wrote:

> I'd much rather see the group discussions moved to Facebook.  It's just a
> lot more efficient than the Yahoo groups and there is  a lot more
> potential for exposure for WWP.
>
> my 2 cents.
>
> Dan
. . . >>> way too long thread snipped <<< . . .

----
Joel M. Baldwin
#removed#