Sender:Dan Ruettimann
Date/Time:2009-Aug-25 00:26:00
Subject:Re: facebook page

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: facebook page Dan Ruettimann 2009-Aug-25 00:26:00
Most of the people I work with, and the lion's share of my friends are already on FB, so it just seems a natural extension for WWP to have  a presence there.  I have connected with a lot of people who have expressed an interest in my work through FB, and it just seems like it could be another great tool to promote the work of WWP participants.

I would hate to see this opportunity slip by just because a few WWP members are afraid of it or don't understand it.
I'm not saying we need to get rid of the Yahoo group, I'll continue to wade through each email storm that happens here.
Just saying for me FB is great, so I'm all for it.

Dan