Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Sep-27 21:53:00
Subject:Re: Performing Arts: We have started!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Performing Arts: We have started! Yahoo Account 2009-Sep-27 21:53:00
Yes, we're going to have a "late edit" period, of course!
To sign up for it, just drop us a short note (like the one you sent), and we'll put you on the list.

You can send it to #removed# or to the list. I guess the #removed# is the address of choice, if only to avoid distributing the late-edit request to all other listmembers. :)

-Markus