Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Sep-28 05:08:00
Subject:Re: WWP site problems

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP site problems Yahoo Account 2009-Sep-28 05:08:00

Yes, moving the scrollbar causes Firefox to update the display, and it works after that.
It seems the Quicktime bug in with the "scale to fit" isn't the only one. As to the "zoom in", I think I at least can fix that, and maybe there's also a way to force Firefox into redrawing or refreshing the display once the Quicktime movie is loaded. I'll look into that, too.

Thanks for your report!
-Markus