Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Oct-01 21:48:00
Subject:Re: flash tilt parameters

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: flash tilt parameters Yahoo Account 2009-Oct-01 21:48:00
Hi Peter,

your panorama seems to be a partial sphere, and possibly with the horizon not in the center of the image - am I right about that?

In that case, since it's not a typical cylinder at all, I'd recommend "padding" the image into a full sphere by adding black borders to reach the 2:1 side ratio of 360x180 degrees. Then you can switch to "Type: Sphere", and the limits for the tilt will work correctly for both the JPEG in the flash player and the Quicktime versions derived from that.

-Markus