Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Dec-30 14:37:00
Subject:16 Hours to go.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: 16 Hours to go. Yahoo Account 2009-Dec-30 14:37:00
Well, we're up to 168 announced contributions now!

Oh, and, wouldn't you know it...:

>From: Yahoo Account <#removed#>
> Unrelated news item: For the last few hours of the first timeframe, I've set the backend computer to check on and to process the incoming contributions every 20 minutes, unattended. Seems to work OK so far :)

Guess what? The moment I set my foot over the doorstep, this thing stops working. :(
Note that this doesn't affect your contributions at all. You can upload and edit to your heart's content. It'll just take another hour or two until the pending panoramas get processed. I simply need get back home from work to fix/kick that pesky little box...

-Markus