Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2010-Jan-10 17:57:00
Subject:Re: Best of 2009 panorama doesn't auto rotate

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Best of 2009 panorama doesn't auto rotate Yahoo Account 2010-Jan-10 17:57:00

Hi Robert,

thanks for the report!

It does auto-rotate if you look at it with Quicktime. It didn?t auto-rotate in Flash because Flash didn?t know it should auto-rotate.
I?ve updated the Flash settings (under "Configure Flash Display" ... "Advanced") for your panorama so it now spins clockwise like the Quicktime version does.
(The relationship between Quicktime and Flash playback is still a little ... strained. I?m working on it... :S )

-Markus