Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2010-Mar-23 18:03:00
Subject:Re: WWP 03/10 Food - UPloading .jpg file - failure - HELP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP 03/10 Food - UPloading .jpg file - failure - HELP Yahoo Account 2010-Mar-23 18:03:00
Hi,

GOOD NEWS!

After quite some poking around, I've found the culprit, and (as far as I was able to test this), it should now be fixed!

One of the maintenance updates by the webhoster has introduced a new setting for the server, which defaulted to cutting the connection if uploading exceeded 60 seconds of transfer time.

You can imagine that this was "a bit" short for larger images...

I've fixed that setting now, so uploading images should work as before.

-Markus