Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Sep-20 20:59:00
Subject:Re: WWP Website BRIDGES

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Website BRIDGES Landis 2004-Sep-20 20:59:00
>  > When  we can have the first peek of the already transmitted bridges??
>
>Are people uploading already? Did I miss an email with instructions?
>
>- R

You haven't missed an email yet.  The web site now shows the server
and login information, but we haven't advertised it yet (I guess this
email defeats the purpose).

I'm still working on the possibility of getting a web form for you to
fill in your information.  This would save me the time of
copy-and-pasting every field in your text file into my database.  I
don't know if it will work yet, so if you submit your files (or have
submitted your files) you may still be asked to fill in an online
form.

Will let you know final details after the shooting period ends Wednesday night.

-Landis