Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2004-Sep-20 21:22:00
Subject:Re: WWP Website BRIDGES

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Website BRIDGES G. Donald Bain 2004-Sep-20 21:22:00
Everyone,

Don here, just back from a weekend field trip where I had no computer
access.

I turned on the ftp server (with login as described on the WWP web
site) during my lunch hour, about 12:30 PDT. There are already two
submissions in the drop box (2 pm).

I did not know Landis was still thinking of putting up an on-line form.
Best for everyone to hold off a while.

G. Donald Bain
Director, Geography Computing Facility
University of California, Berkeley