Sender:Luciano
Date/Time:2010-Apr-15 16:28:00
Subject:Re: Feast your eyes on Food ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Feast your eyes on Food ... Luciano 2010-Apr-15 16:28:00
The late edit period still running. There anyone else besides me waiting for
early approval?

About statiscts, I see only 6 approved entries in the all southern
hemisphere until now (will be 7 with me),  to sad.
this is so little that I can list here :-(

Ayrton - as usual, a master Jedi!
Domingos Lima - second event just like me
Alberto Cabral  - second event too
Patricio Armijo - lonely in Chile, another master one!
Colin Euwington - lonely in Australila
Briar Bentley - from Oz
Michael Bajko - anohter fella from Oz

regards