Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2010-Jun-21 14:35:00
Subject:Re: Time for Another World Wide Panorama!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Time for Another World Wide Panorama! Caroling Geary 2010-Jun-21 14:35:00
Try it. Mine are always cylinders and they work. I think there are
buttons and help for how to do a cylinder. If not, you can always
save your source with a black background as 2:1 ratio and paste your
cylinder in the middle. Or in Photoshop change the canvas size height
to half the width and fill the top and bottom with black.
It works fine.
The source is used to generate a Flash pano. If you want your QT mov
for the movie, you can submit it also.
If you run into problems, let me know after I've submitted mine.
Photos not done yet ... much to do. So much remembering of the
forgotten undone.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net