Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2010-Jun-29 21:50:00
Subject:Re: pop-up help not popping up

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: pop-up help not popping up Caroling Geary 2010-Jun-29 21:50:00
Duh, seems I'm full of dumb dead end comments today. Later I found
the popup in a window on my second screen behind something else. I
guess the popup had popped up there previously and I forgot it was
there. I thought popups were right on top of the window. OOh aha, it
was probably me that moved it over there. Then forgot. Theme of the
day is catching?

Sorry again for worrying you. My fault. But all is well at the moment.