Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2010-Sep-17 15:45:00
Subject:Re: Are you ready? Do you have a Plan B? ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Are you ready? Do you have a Plan B? ... Bostjan Burger 2010-Sep-17 15:45:00
Huh... I will need a plan B. We have a Red Alarm in my area. The last time we
had a Red Alarm in the year 2007 and not without the reason, here is my
documentary as I was the very first 'journalist' just few hours after the
disaster: http://www.burger.si/QTVR/Dogodki/2007_BolnicaFranja/seznam.html, the
sound is a story of the man who 'was' born again in that day... he is telling
how he succedeed to escape. VRPs are from 'a time' of Quick Time VR.

Bostjan