Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2010-Sep-21 00:00:00
Subject:Re: Are you ready? Do you have a Plan B? ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Are you ready? Do you have a Plan B? ... Pat Swovelin 2010-Sep-21 00:00:00
  On 9-17-2010 8:45 AM, Bostjan Burger's hamster got loose on the
keyboard and typed ...:

> Huh... I will need a plan B. We have a Red Alarm in my area. The last
> time we
> had a Red Alarm in the year 2007 and not without the reason, here is my
> documentary as I was the very first 'journalist' just few hours after the
> disaster:
> http://www.burger.si/QTVR/Dogodki/2007_BolnicaFranja/seznam.html, the
> sound is a story of the man who 'was' born again in that day... he is
> telling
> how he succedeed to escape. VRPs are from 'a time' of Quick Time VR.

I'm glad you and your family are safe from the current flooding.

FYI:  PanotoolsNG members, with half of Ljubljana, the Slovenian
Capitol, underwater this is the worst flooding in the recorded history
of Slovenia.
http://tinyurl.com/2c56hxk

> Bostjan

Pat Swovelin