Sender:Luciano
Date/Time:2011-Jan-22 12:49:00
Subject:Re: Free Ftp server?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Free Ftp server? Luciano 2011-Jan-22 12:49:00
Hi Chris

Googling "free host" you will find a lot of options to host your files, like

http://www.freehosting.com
http://www.000webhost.com

you do not need to register a domain, you can use sub-domain like http:
chrisvirtualtour.freehosting.com

You will find sites like this one (below) as well; comparative list w/
features from different free hosts

http://www.free-webhosts.com/free-web-hosts.php

certainly one of this free host will fit your needs.

Try it, good luck

do not forget to show us your shots!

Luciano