Sender:chrisdaugaard
Date/Time:2011-Jan-22 15:49:00
Subject:Re: Free Ftp server?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Free Ftp server? chrisdaugaard 2011-Jan-22 15:49:00
Mark- Thanks for the advice I will try your method if freehosting ends up not working. I wanted to ask you what Pano viewer are you using. I see its flash, but what software? I currently build my tours with Aldo's Spi-V , but it runs off shockwave. I think must people have flash, butt not shockwave. Let me know.
Thanks again I appreciate it!
-Chris