Sender:John Riley
Date/Time:2011-Feb-14 05:05:00
Subject:Re: see it now

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: see it now John Riley 2011-Feb-14 05:05:00

On Feb 12, 2011, at 7:30 PM, Don Bain wrote:

> I just found out that David used the Santa Claus picture of me that I sent him as a joke. See it on the judges page before I make him replace it!
>
> http://www.thepanoawards.com/judges.php
>
> Skip down the page, the VR judges are at the very bottom.
>
> Don
Oh, Don - I love it!  The prof who was my mentor when I was hired at my university would always wear a Santa hat to December graduation.  Eventually, he rose into administration, meaning that he had to sit in the big-shot gallery on the stage; then, we got a new USC-System President who was a stuffed-shirt.  The edict came down: no Santa hats on stage!  Boooo!

I think you should keep the pic.  No way could you put up a better one!

John

John Riley
4Pi-VR Media Solutions
http://4pi-vr.com