Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2011-Jun-05 14:51:00
Subject:Re: Family Theme - Details?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Family Theme - Details? Caroling Geary 2011-Jun-05 14:51:00
What springs to mind is "The Family of Man", which is a photo book
that came out of an exhibit, I think. The theme is people treating
each other like family. And that we are actually all related as human
beings, no matter how differently we express our humanity.
Searched on it with many results. According to Wikipedia, the curator
Edward Steichen, intended to show the universality of human
experience. But he did call it a family.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net