Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2011-Jun-06 08:32:00
Subject:Re: Family Theme - Details?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Family Theme - Details? Don Bain 2011-Jun-06 08:32:00
Bom Dia!

I am still in Palmela, Portugal, a bit tired after the big conference. Most people head home today, but I will be staying on for a week to travel around Portugal. It has been an amazing experience, the best conference ever.

Pat is here, too, but at a different hotel. I believe he is flying home today. So in another day or two we will be ready to start thinking about the upcoming event.

Don