Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2004-Sep-23 05:50:00
Subject:Re: GPS coordinates

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: GPS coordinates Roger Howard 2004-Sep-23 05:50:00
On Sep 22, 2004, at 8:17 PM, Robert C. Fisher wrote:

> Is there a website where I can find the GPS coordinates of a location,
> I think this was discussed previously but don't remember.

If you're on a Mac, grab TerraBrowser (should be available through
Versiontracker.com) - a great native GUI for TerraServer.com... if
you're not on a Mac just go to TerraServer.com and use the Web
interface.

TerraBrowser is killer - has GPS integration... I use it on the road
all the time, very cool way to get a much better view of things than
you'll get from your road maps.

-R