Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2012-Aug-01 17:58:00
Subject:Re: Heritage, Culture and Forests have been updated

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Heritage, Culture and Forests have been updated Bostjan Burger 2012-Aug-01 17:58:00
It is a familiar expression in my area... I feel gemütlich   (sem, smo, si, ste, so... "gemutlih"), I didn't know that it was adopted into English. Necessity is a base and all to it or over is gemütlich.
I have to stress that the next September event theme Necessity was Pat's idea. It will be interesting to see the interpretations of Necessity in different areas of the World. I would be really glad to see more panoramas from Asia (population giants India and China ... where are you??)and Mother Africa next time...please if you know some panographers, invite them to WWP, it is not only the exhibition of panographers but the free precious thematic selection of VR Panoramas for pupils, students, explorers and for the future when the present landmarks are going to vanish.

Kind "olympics" regards (and specially to "Other Sunny side of the Alps", which was better today than the "Sunny side of the Alps" ;)

Bostjan