Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2012-Sep-26 18:11:00
Subject:Re: Problems uploading JPG for Necessity

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Problems uploading JPG for Necessity Yahoo Account 2012-Sep-26 18:11:00

>________________________________

sorry, been a bit unresponsive - swamped with work at work.?

I'll look into this problem; if you could send the file to me by mail, I'll give it a try (or I can upload it directly). As a first try, I'm going to restart the server now, which has managed to restore regular operation before. Sometimes our hosting company does minor updates which every now and then happen to cause "minor glitches" ...

The server itself seems pretty much OK, its CPU load is minimal and memory usage is stable around 70-80% of max. Oh well. Reboot pending now ...

-Markus