Sender:Thomas
Date/Time:2012-Dec-09 19:09:00
Subject:Re: bad conversion for small window

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: bad conversion for small window Thomas 2012-Dec-09 19:09:00
Thanks, Bostjan, but...

I have just looked again and the defects are still there.  Now that I look close the full screen image is also bad, with details much less sharp than in the image I uploaded, and  RGB stripes next to the mast of the nearby boat.  The stripes are closer to the mast in the large image, as if perhaps the problem has a fixed scale in pixels.

It looks the same on Firefox and Chrome browsers.

I hope the problem can be solved, else I will have to delete this submission.

Regards, Tom