Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2013-Mar-30 19:46:00
Subject:Re: File upload sizes and Description Text changes ??

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: File upload sizes and Description Text changes ?? Yahoo Account 2013-Mar-30 19:46:00
Hi,

to be honest, I'm not quite sure what kind of hiccup the server had today. The size limit is unchanged, both in the upload description and in the controlling script, so "in theory" everything should be just fine.

Re: the center alignment - is this only on one page, or do you see this all over the place? To me, the descriptions on the WWP site look "ordinary" (i.e. left-aligned) in several different browsers. Any additional info (which page, which browser?) much appreciated.

-Markus