Sender:Michel Thoby
Date/Time:2015-May-11 06:20:00
Subject:Re: Older content not working.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Older content not working. Michel Thoby 2015-May-11 06:20:00
Hi all,
Le 11 mai 2015 ? 02:06, #removed# [wwp] a ?crit :

> I have the exact same problem! 15 of my older panoramas are marked "no HTML5" and all I get is a black screen with "Loading high
> > resolution data ... one moment please".
>
> Any suggestions? Anyone?

I have the same problem here too.
To have an overview of the anomaly occurrence, I opened the "Alphabetical Listing of all Participants" and checked at different participant names.

Looking at the thumbnails list: the "Diversity" event seems to consistently be the most recent one affected by the problem, yet the "Best of 2008" (just before "Diversity" on the time scale) is OK!
One can also observe that not all older panoramas thumbnails have the same fate: some have a red warning with striped word which can be either "HTML5"  or "HTML5/Flash" in an apparent random order...

Michel