Sender:Matthias Taugwalder
Date/Time:2004-Sep-27 18:46:00
Subject:Sunrise at the Matterhorn, Zermatt/Switzerland

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Sunrise at the Matterhorn, Zermatt/Switzerland Matthias Taugwalder 2004-Sep-27 18:46:00
Hi all,

Finally I also got the chance to finish my work for this panorama event.
This time is it special, my first panorama with sound...

	See http://zermatt360.ch/wwp

However, I would be grateful if somebody could take a look at my english
text and correct it if necessary:

"Zermatt/Switzerland, September 18th, at 07:08am: The first sunrays touch
and color the summit of the world famous Matterhorn in red colors. Below you
the water of the "Matter-Vispe" rushes which comes straightforward from the
bottom of glaciers. You are standing on the "Kirchbr?cke" (church bridge)
from which you have one of the most beautiful and most photographed sights
of the Matterhorn."

Thanks in advance and best regards from Zermatt/Switzerland:

Matthias Taugwalder

---
Matthias Taugwalder
#removed#