Sender:Tudor Jenkins
Date/Time:2004-Sep-28 15:11:00
Subject:Re: Malaysia and Singapore

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Malaysia and Singapore Tudor Jenkins 2004-Sep-28 15:11:00
Hi sven,

mac os 10..2 safari browser - the panorama doesn't work - I get a
broken quicktime link.
when I press on the   Cavenagh              Bridge (Singapore)  image.

ps I managed to take a bridge pano photo but will not have time to make
panorama until friday ... ie too late. (what a shame!)

Cheers

Tudor
http://www.wontfail.com

On Tuesday, September 28, 2004, at 03:59  pm, Sven Hafner wrote:

> Hi all !
> my submission to the WWP equinox. I was able to cover 2 bridges in 2
> days in 2 countries. Singapore is no big deal, so many tourists and
> western people, so many photographers, one more with a bulky tripod
> is nothing special.
> But taking photographs in Johor in the middle of "nowhere", around
> Segamat town, which is not know to tourists outside Malaysia, a place
> with practically no tourists, is quite interesting. You easily can
> turn into the main attraction. I am sure I am the first in the last
> few years with any specific interest in that particular bridge.
>
> http://www.pano4you.com/wwp200409/
>
> cheers
> Sven

<image.tiff>