Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Sep-29 23:57:00
Subject:Re: Malaysia and Singapore - links for Safari user

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Malaysia and Singapore - links for Safari user Landis 2004-Sep-29 23:57:00
Strange. I use the JavaScript method to open new windows and I use
Safari's pop-up blocker.  It doesn't seem to block requests
specifically made by the user, just ones that are hidden and
activated when a page loads.

Anyone having problems making the fullscreen pages open on their
setup?  If so, please let me know and tell me your setup.

-Landis