Sender:Landis Bennett
Date/Time:2004-Mar-11 17:47:00
Subject:Re: Participant Update (11 March)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Participant Update (11 March) Landis Bennett 2004-Mar-11 17:47:00
>Sorry Landis,
>
>I would have been better to write the name instead of coordinates, but the topic of the day was about GPS...
>
>Romuald
>(from Reunion)

No, no - that was fun (us geographer's are really wild guys!).

I saw the coordinates and immediately tried to place where it was.  I thought, sounds somewhat like Africa, but seems too far east.  Thought even further east than Madagascar.  So then I started wondering how you would do a pano in the middle of the Indian Ocean.  That's when I thought it might be a good idea to look it up on the map.

Glad you've got an internet connection there.. :)

Landis