Sender:E._Bond Francisco
Date/Time:2004-Mar-24 20:09:00
Subject:Stitchin'

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Stitchin' E._Bond Francisco 2004-Mar-24 20:09:00
Hi all,

I sent this note yesterday but forgot to change the subject, so I hope you'll pardon me for sending it again. I hope this group is forgiving enough to believe that there's no such
thing as a stupid question, so I gotta ask, on the Mac, OSx 10.3.2, G4
with plenty of RAM and storage, what's the application I should use to
"stitch" my photos? Never done this before.

If I understand correctly, first you stitch them in something, like
maybe Photoshop CS (?) or iPhoto (?), and then after they're stitched,
you somehow convert them into a panorama. Where's the quickest,
briefest, most concise explanation I can go to on how to accomplish
this? I'm twitching at the thought of actually creating a panorama!!!

Thanks,

Bond