Sender:Aldo Hoeben
Date/Time:2004-Mar-24 22:43:00
Subject:Re: Stitchin'

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Stitchin' Aldo Hoeben 2004-Mar-24 22:43:00
> what's the application I should use to
> "stitch" my photos? Never done this before.

I think the reason you're not getting many (*cough*) responses is we're all
thinking 'hmm... where to start...'. You see, depending on what you want to
achieve, there are SOOOO many options.

What type of pictures did you take? Did you use a tripod? Do you know what
type of lens you used?
How good are your photoshop skills?
Do you want to invest in powerfull yet relatively easy software, or do you
like fiddling around with software untill you finally master it?
Do you want pixelperfect results or do you 'just want a cool pano
thingamabob'?

Though its starting to show its age, this site has a LOT of resources to get
you started:
http://www.panoguide.com
http://www.panoguide.com/technique/

'do