Sender:Larry 'Flash' Alexander
Date/Time:2004-Mar-31 17:02:00
Subject:RE: Pano from Trinidad, California

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Pano from Trinidad, California Larry 'Flash' Alexander 2004-Mar-31 17:02:00
You can find info at http://nikon.com under support.

Set top selector swith to manual (second click).
Press Menu
Scroll with thumb controller through menu items
Set White Balance to Fine for outdoor work.
Set EXP (exposure) to AE Lock

That should to it. The camera will automatically set the first exposure then
use those setting for all subsequent exposures.

Flash