Sender:spinview
Date/Time:2004-Mar-31 20:21:00
Subject:Re: Coolpix 995 resource(s)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Coolpix 995 resource(s) spinview 2004-Mar-31 20:21:00
Steve,
   The PocketGuide from ShortCourses.com is a good resource for the Coolpix
995. Free at: http://www.shortcourses.com/guides/pdf/995.pdf
   I have no financial gain from the following recommendation--
   I recommend Dennis Curtin's book "A Short Course in Nikon Coolpix 995
Photography" as a decent replacement for the 995 manual. Even though I
know the camera well, I still refer to this book instead of the manual because
it's better organized and indexed, and offers tips in context with this specific
model camera. It's a nice blend between manual and "how to" guide, and I
continue to pick up subtleties from it.
   -Jim