Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Apr-02 03:13:00
Subject:Re: Help!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Help! Landis 2004-Apr-02 03:13:00
Mark,

I don't know what kind of computer you are using but there are free
FTP clients available for almost every platform.  Check out
http://www.VersionTracker.com for specific links.

FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol and it's a way to transfer
files across networks.  It's what I'd guess most people use to put
files on the internet for websites.  The FTP client you get (Internet
Explorer 6 for Windows, WinFTP, Fetch, Transmit, etc) will have
fields to fill in when you ask it to connect to a server.  Here's
what you put in:

server:	128.32.102.88
user:	wwp
pass:	equinox

navigate to the "/Users/wwp/submit_here" folder and put your stuffed
or compressed file in there.  It will disappear as this is a write
only folder (meaning you aren't allowed to see in there).  This is
OK, we will get the files and send you an email letting you know that
(may take several hours or a day for this response).

If you have an FTP client properly set up you may be able to just
click the following link or at least paste it into your FTP client:
ftp://wwp:#removed#/Users/wwp/submit_here/

Hope this helps somewhat.

-Landis