Sender:Aldo Hoeben
Date/Time:2004-Apr-07 10:33:00
Subject:Re: Panos with sound

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Panos with sound Aldo Hoeben 2004-Apr-07 10:33:00
How about putting the small quicktime in a div and clearing the contents of
the div when you go to the fullscreen version?
With some more javascript you could even get the div to display the small
one again when the fullscreen version is closed, but too much script may at
some point start to make it too complicated to support a wide range of
browsers

'do